Monday, April 12, 2010

y should i trust u? rite?

yes,i tot u r diff frm other guys ive known. but then,i realised that u r just s same s other jerks outside there that r so cheap with sweet words. i don't know what's wrong with u peps tht like to use 'darling','honey','sweetheart','baby','SAYANG' to call other girls. is that normal for u guys or it's not normal for me???

i call al my friends babe. cz for me,its just a called-name. n i only call "SAYANG" to my girl friends. not my guy friends. so i guess we both r diff in callin our friends rite? i noe i wasn't the best for u n yes, i guess u r not the best for me either. all this while u make me believe in u n tot u r so far diff from other men,but i guess i was wrong. i shouldn't think only good things bout u. cz in this world, peps have good n bad side. n u too! u give me hope to love u,but all i feel right now is DISGUST! u're disgust me!

i'm sorry cz i don't wanna be with u. u mke me hate guy's love even more! y? if u love me,if u really wanna me to b ur girl,u shud start the action. wht do u expect from me? i'm not that kind of girl that will start the first move. yes,i m an old-fashioned type of girl when it comes to love. if u dont start the first move,u'll loose me. easy! i'm not goin to wait for u after this.. enough is enough with all ur shit-love for me! i've no respect for u.. u r just the same,same!

No comments:

Post a Comment