Monday, April 5, 2010

the THING called LOVE.

CINTA SEORANG KEKASIH,APAKAH? cinta yg manusia agung2 kn,yg manusia kejar2 kn.. yeah, i was one these kind of peps b4. i was so wanted to hve my true love n i was hopin' so much for it but then i was being smack by this LOVE in the end. so wht for i want this love now? y must i love some1 n gve my precious love to some1? cz all tht i get is pain,grudge,n hurt. i've faced it so many times, so i know how it feels like to b betrayed by the one who u love. n that's y i dont need a GUY'S LOVE anymore. cz i know the same thing will happen to me. i can't see any beauty in the love that most couple wanted. y must we get suffered for the one tht we love so much? n y must our partner hurt us like they got no feelings at all by doin' it?

i cant' love anyone rite now. any guy. or a guy. i can't. thou how much i need his love so badly,but i have to pull back myself. because i know, when he's with me, all i cn gve to him is hurt. n s time goes by, that love will change into HATRED. yes. im tellin u the truth. i don't want my love to b suffered with me. yes,i rather to let him free n b with some1 else rather than seeing him suffering with me. y shud i gve a man another chance but in the end it will b a big mistake for both of us. love ain't always pretty. n that's for sure. n that's what i've been through now.

whenever boys ask me to b their lover,all that came into my mind was " u deserve some1 much better than me. not this evil person. not this bad girl ". in my heart,i can't feel any love. so how come i wanna love u like what u expected frm me. i can't!!! because.. I HATE LOVE. I HATE A GUY'S LOVE. this life is not like in the fantasy love story like we've been told during our childhood. this is the REALITY! n love ain't always pretty s it sounds like..

ive closed my heart to love any guy. all i need rite now is my FRIENDS. even a bf can't help u like FRIENDS do. i rather sacrifice myself for my friends than sacrifice my precious love to the one who is just pretendin to love me..
I CAN'T LOVE U LIKE I USED TO BECAUSE FOR ME BEING IN LOVE IS LIKE LETTIN' URSELF SUICIDE. love will gives u pain n hurts u n u'll die slowly because of it. n i'm not goin to risky myself once again.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment