Monday, April 12, 2010

my type :)

well this post goes to some of my friends that keep on askin' me what type of guy that interest me n will bcome my next boyfriend.. my answer is..

has a very pleased look. i love to stare into his eyes when i talk to him.
hygiene priority. especially his nails n fingers.
so so so taller than me! so that i can wear heels whn im with him. =)
very fashionable. up to date lahh.. xmao slekeh sangat. hehe.
share susah n senang together with me.
he treats me like his own bestfriend,not just a gf.
kalo boleh nk yg, non-smokin. but if he's a smoker,i wudn't mind. macho! haha
his life is stabilize. i prefer a workin' man actually.
well,for now i tink i nid someone that is much more older than me. younger? idts.. =)
tahu selok-belok agama.
respect my parents n me s well.
respect my social life,cz i love to hangout with my buddies.
accept me for who i m, a sexy girl. hehehe
last but not least,a faithful,honest n loyal guy.cz i damn hate HYPOCRITE N LIARS!!!

so.. these r some of the characteristics that i look in a guy for now. n so far i haven't met one yet. i akn update these characteristics from time to time.. oke? hee.. have fun readin!

No comments:

Post a Comment