Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SERABOOT!

hari ini otak aku serabot sangat. n skali lagi,yes,sbb ex aku yg x brapa nk pandai tuhh.. i tot he has change. but i was wrong,he will never change.. i dont know what he wants in his life. the only thing he knows to do is playin with a girl's heart! stupid betoll.. kau nie baek x pyh jd laki lah,u mke urself look like a LOSER! sebab kau aku mkin mnyampah dgn gelagat certain of guys tao x? korg nie sama jer! yg korg tao guna ayt manis to mke u guys look so hot? but for me,hahaha.. u guys look so CHEAP & DESPERADO! bloody idiot.

one thing i shud thank u is becoz u open my eyes,n mke me to not easily trust in guys especially when it comes to love. yeah, i did feel fishy when i was ur gf n when i was around you. ur attitude was awkward n odd. but i didnt realised back then. only now i discover the truth! n yes, u sucks man!! hahaha

otak aku sangat serabot skrg sbb aku x boleh nk trime lelaki yg nk kt aku skrg nie.. lelaki yg nk bg kasih sayang or so-called CINTA dia kt aku.. aku kecian kt die.. aku marah kt diri aku, because i was haunted by my past. sbb cinta aku yg sucks,effect dri aku yg skrg. n yes, skrg aku betol2 rs mcm RIA QISTINA,gadis yg sangat2 benci kn cinta. n x pcaya pd cinta. dlu,aku nk sgt jd mcm die,tp x boleh sbb aku terlalu ingin dicintai n mencintai. tp skrg,lepas mcm2 dh aku alami with my exs,aku rs rimas n stupid sangat sbb sng sgt fall in love with guys. n in the end,i suffered myself n put the blames on others.

my friends always said to me tht i hve to move on.. but guys,its not easy to move on without thinkin wht had happened to me previously. i dont want the same thing happened to my future. yeah, maybe i was thinkin too much. its because i dont wanna hurt anyone else. i hve to think bout myself n him s well.. i wasnt being selfish for not accpetin other guy's love,but i just can't let myself to b loved by him n i cant love him like he did to me! efforts from one part r not worth it. both have to take actions.

aku mengaku yg skrg nie aku mmg ada shortlist some guys yg aku terpk utk couple. n yes, i do LIKE them! but whn it comes to the matter of love,i dont think i cn love them back. aku mmg suka dgn some of my guy friends n intend to b more than just friends,but not now. thats y aku berkwn jer dgn dorg skrg.. aku x mao commitment skrg. sbb dri aku sndri x ok,mcm mne nk havin another person in my life?

dats y sekrg nie aku slalu sakit kepala.. mcm2 yg aku pk.. aku xboleh kalo x pk hal nie,thou for u guys it may looks so simple n no need to think bout it. but not to me.. i wish i cn forget everything bad tht happens in my life. cz it gves so much pain to me.. seriously,otak aku sakiiit wehh!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment