Thursday, April 1, 2010

in love again.. but..

b4 this aku ingt smpai bila2 aku nk berdendam ngn dia.. yes,sbb aku bengang gila dgn apa yg dia buat kt aku.. but now,i dont feel like wht i used to. i tink i hve no grudge on him now. :)

yes,i hve forgive him but still i can't forget what he has done to me. only god knows how i feel. what he has dont to me does gve impact to my life now. i become a person who is hard to believe in a guy's love n i keep on remindin myself to not fall in love again. un4tunately, i'm not that strong to not feel IN LOVE again. hehe..

i don't know if this what u call love.. or is it only a crush? i don't know.. but yes,i'm so comfortable when i'm with him. he calms me. whatever he says to me,mkes me smile. i wish i cn be with him but i guess i can't. i dont wanna repeat the same mistake again. i know who i m. n i know myself very well. i can't b a good gf. i know i can't. the only thing tht i can do is just hurtin' him again n again. n of course i don't wanna do that to the one tht i love. hurtin' a person tht i love will gve me so much pain. n i can't bear it.

so i decided to remain s his friend for now. i'm not sure if he's willin to wait for me to be with me. well,it's oke if he's givin' up on me n want to be with some1 else. i'm not goin' to blame him because,if being with another girl cn mke him happy,y shud i be sad? rite? i just want to see him happy thou we can't be together s a lover. but i m so glad to b his friend for now.. :)

he has brighten my life n he didn't feel ashamed to be with me. :)
thank you for being with me all this while thou only s a friend. but i'm grateful to have u s my bestest friend babe. i'm damn glad! :)
let's just pray that we will be together one day n i will never hurt u like i used to do to my exs. :)

I HEART U, BABE. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment