Sunday, February 7, 2010

you did it again!

mana dia nie? aku call x answer. aku text x reply.. whats wrong with you? r you ok? im scared if something bad happen to you.. moreover,u r sick now. so i dont know either u r ok or not.. i just wanna hear from you.. you always do this to me. you like to disappear yourself from me.. n i hate that u know! grrrr .. i know you very well,well thou its not 100% knowin you but i do know you. but what makes me stick with you coz you always by my side at the exact time! seriously. how do you do that huh? hehehe.. we hve been friends for almost 3 years. surprising. hehe.. u always heard this from me, only you who dare to say MEAN words to me! yes,only you. no other persons who dare to say shit words to me.. only you. haha. n that what makes me feel very closed to you..
but now,u keep on silence. no credit? haha hell yah! like if i wanna believe that. but its ok, i know u will come back to me. hehe. at the exact time s before! hehehe.. hey,cntact me asap k? i just wanna know either you still alive or not. ;)
.xoxo IA.

No comments:

Post a Comment