Tuesday, February 23, 2010

unforgiven & unforgettable

yah.. aku masih lg d dalam mood frustrated, bengang, geram n benci pd die!! seriously. the more i hate him the more i keep on thinkin bout him.. wht else i got to do to get rid of him? i dont want to remember anythin bout him anymore. he suffered me enuff! for god sake.. pleaseee.. i dont want to have u in my mind again.. go away.. y must u torture me with all of our memories we had togetha? sometimes i feel like yah,i dont need u in my life but there is a time when i fuckin miss u! damn it! i miss the person tht has been so mean to me. been so hypocrite to me. u mke me look like a fool! u fooled me with all ur nonsense words n loveshit!!! im not regretin my decision of sayin those words to u. coz at one point,u hve to realised tht all this time u were playin with girls heart. n there is nothin to b proud of by doin that! u mke girls hate u. n u create more enemies than friends. who will b expect that,i,who used to b ur lover now has become ur worst nightmare! u really broke my heart with ur attitude u mke me realised tht,knowin u was a big mistake in my life!

i noe,for whoever out there that read my blog rite now,u guys must b boring of wht i feel towards my ex rite now.. like u all cn said, let by gone be by gone,yeah,agree. but its easy to say it rather than doin it n facin it! u guys think im not tired of feelin of this every seconds minutes,everyday? hell yeah! sometimes i m mad with myself for keep on thinkin bout this matter. but still,i cant mke him out of my mind!! i dont know for how long i will act like this. aku pon dh x larat nk mcm nie lg.. makin lama aku sedar yg prangai aku smakin aggressive. words aku mkin terok. aku makin emosi! in everythin tht i do.. n i know tht peps will say tht im such a freakin girl! marah x tentu psal.. yeah i know.. tp org x kn phm ape yg aku rs terhadap kaum ADAM sekrg. wpun sorg yg buat aku mcm nie tp kepercayaan aku thadap kaum ADAM yg lain mmg dh totally zero! i dont know who to trust, who to count on. i agree tht i hve lots of boy friends. but now,i dont feel like addin more boy friends to b my friends.. coz i m so disappointed with ur attitude,boys. i really do.. unforget

so for now.. dont expect anythin frm me. i know im single rite now (like i care..),but tht doesnt mean u hve the opportunity to flirt with me or to b more than just a friend to me.. NOPE! i dont want to break my heart again by givin u the chance to keep my heart with u. coz i know in the end u will break my heart just like i used to get bfore this.. tht fella,UR was the last one. i gve him the chance but he ruined it. so i will never ever gve u all guys out there the chance of havin my heart again! NO!!!!!!!!

i dont know how to end this post. but i dont think its gonna end now. the upcomin posts will be the same s wht i feel rite now cz only that feeling that i cn feel rite now. : grudge. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment