Thursday, February 4, 2010

introduction



name : Nadia Hanim Bt Mohd Yatim
nick : Aki (most friends call me this) , Kira, Boolat.
age : 21yrs old (this 15th may)
home : klang n kl.
status : single. fuck not available!
occupation : fully student of kptm kl,cheras.


well.. thats my biodata. s for my characters,frankly,me myself still bit cunfused with my own self. who m i? what r my real characteristics? i let u noe what i noe bout myself.. ok? i m skinny. but my face looks more chubby than my body. i got big cheeks. yeah! haha. currently my hair is short s u guys cn see frm my pic up there. i admit tht i m a nice girl n treat my friends,i mean my good friends very well. i love them fuckin much n hurtin them will be insane for me to do. i wont hurt peps that i love the most. no! well,apparently i aint being so nice sometimes,especially whn i hve problems or i feel very depressed! till i cn hurt myself without realisin bout it.. i m a moddy type of person. sometimes frm my looks,peps judge me s an arrogant bitch. who cares? i was gifted with this look. so shud i blame god??? idiot. i love to use bad words to peps that annoyin to me. n dun respect me at all! i dun gve a damn with this kind of peps. u guys r just making urself look hideous n i look great! LOSER! haha. i m a happy go lucky girl n 1 prior thing bout me is that i love to LEPAK with all my girlfriends n boyfriends. mamak is the best place! i cn lepak with all my friends till the morning n talkin bout all those crappy talk! haha. well,drugs,alcohol,cigarettes r not my stuff ( currently ) . i love to wear dress n mini skirts coz i love to look sexy in public. satisfaction u noe? dun talk bout sins with me if u guys r also just s same s me or worst! well music? i love hardcore music. cz there r lots of screamin in most of hardcore songs. n whn i listen to this kind of music i feel satisfy. i feel ROCK!!! bsides that,i love dance deejay club songs. make me wanna loose myself n dancin all the way! shit man. when cn i enter to those clubs in kl??? grrrr. i love roses. red roses especially. n yes,i love blood. seriously. bleedin is an art. haha jackass. hmm.. so i guess this is a bit bout myself. im blurr now. i dont noe wht else to describe bout myself. well i guess u guys will noe me better whn we keep in touch often. =)
dont b afraid of being my friends. i dont mess up with nice peps. i really dont! haha
ok guys. lets be friends. n lets bloggin! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment