Sunday, February 7, 2010

sick!

huhuuu.. today is my badluck day. im sick. i dont know whats wrong with my stomach. its so much pain! was it bcoz i ate somethin poisonous? hohoho.. scarry! food poisonin perhaps? last nite i was feelin so hungry then i went cooked ns gorg. well,i used the same ingredients like i used to cook ns gorg. actually,i felt like this b4 i ate the ns gorg. so i dont my stomach pain is because of the ns gorg. it must b caused by something else. but i cant recall wht i ate yesterday. last nite,round 2.40am suddenly i awake from my sleep. n damn! my stomach hurts. i get up n rushed to the toilet.. u noe wht i mean ryte? hehe.. =p
well,after ive just fnish my 'job' i still feel the pain.. then i try to relax myself and get back to sleep.. bit by bit i feel relieved. thank god! but just now,in the morning,when i want to have my breakfast, i feel like to vomit. i only ate few spoons of ns gorg my mom bought it. n till now i havent ate anything else. i dont feel like eating. n now,me head dizz. myb because i didnt eat so much since morning.. n just now whn i chack my weight,i lose 2 kg. DAMN! i dont wanna loose any weight no more. i hve no idea whats goin on with me? is it because of my heart broken? i dont think so.. i still eat. but then,y i suffered all this kind of things? SHIT!
hopefully i'll b fine soon.. i dont wanna get sick. who wants to? ryte? hmmm... ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment