Friday, May 7, 2010

empty. hate. hurt. disappointed.

i can't even know how to describe what i feel rite now. it's all mix up. i m so tired of what happenin to my life lately. lots of things happened n i dont know for how long this thing is goin to continue n when it will stop. ive done my best for them. but still,i can't satisfy them. i don't know what r they expectin from me. it seems like they dont like me for who i m now. they r not acceptin me,the real me. all they can do is controllin my life n RUININ it!!! for god sake. y can't they b like others that have an open minded mind. u guys keep on torturin me. guys,the cuts u give me have given my heart a very very deep scars. n i dont know when that scars will heal. or it wont heal at all? i dont feel like im at home rite. u guys seems like strangers to me. we r fallin apart. we r no longer like we used to be. we've change. TO WORST! all i can do now,is keep on breathin thou ive tried so many time to stop breathin,for real. n yes,i m givin up with myself n u guys s well. we're done. n i nid my time to b alone without u guys with me anymore.. cz.. i dont feel like i can stay much longer with u guys again. all i feel rite now is hurt. n i nid my time to heal. i'm sorry. i'm choosin this way. which is avoidin from u guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment